IT Managed Service PROVIDERS
When it comes to Managed Services Provider And Network Security Companies, there is no better way to provide remote Managed Services or Network Security Services than with a professional company that specializes in Managed IT Services. This can be accomplished on a monthly recurring charge or on an hourly basis depending on the provider. You pay only a small upfront fee for our consulting services.
When your goal is to reduce the burden on your IT staff, DataCenterAndColocation can help with deciding on managed IT outsourcing services that includes network security services as well.We can recommend large well-established Managed Services companies that can provide you with the comfort of knowing that your systems are being monitored on a 24/7/365 basis. Around-the-clock network security services are essential for the smooth running of your business.These services can reduce OPEX costs in remote locations or disaster recovery sites. We will recommend a managed services provider, schedule the introduction, follow up on meeting notes and oversee implementation at no cost to our clients.
DataCenterAndColocation Is Your Resource For Evaluating Managed Services Providers To Ensure You Partner With The Right Company For Your Organization’s Needs.
By using a Managed Services Consultant with many years experience you can save time and money:
- .You will have options from different MSPs.
- .Help in understanding and planning your service turn up or migration.
- .Support and adoption throughout the project.
- .Someone you can pick up the phone to talk to make sure you feel in control, knowledgeable and up to date on the process.
- .Assist you with your scope of work .
- .Support for Cloud migration services.
- .Low cost optimization – managed between cloud providers so you know you are always getting the best pricing in the market.
Managed services includes
- .Audio Visual.
- .Collaboration and Telephony.
- .Private, Public and Hybrid Data Centers.
- .Data Networking.
- .IT Infrastructure.
- .Network Security – prevention, incident response, monitoring.
- .Physical Security.
- .Servers and Storage.
- .Wired and Wireless.
- .Professional Services, Training, Adoption.
- .Hardware procurement.
Even though the benefits of moving to a managed services model is widely known—24x7x365 availability, greater scalability, predictable costs, and faster adoption of new technologies— there are several aspects about our services that can leave IT personnel shuddering at the thought of losing control and no longer having all IT resources onsite.
Whether you are in the middle of interviewing managed service providers (MSPs) or are considering outsourcing to an MSP, let us help you to evenly evaluate your options for MSPs.
When it comes to Cloud or Hybrid Cloud Services, you should consider Managed Service Providers that can optimize and support your cloud strategy. We will recommend a managed services provider, schedule the introduction, follow up on meeting notes and oversee implementation at no cost to our clients.