Managed Security Providers and Managed Network Providers – Data Centers
Managed Security Services: Our Managed Security providers support the best, Award Winning, On-Demand Security in the industry. If you are concerned about network security risks or network vulnerability, the solution can be provided via a Cloud-Based Delivery Model known as Security-as-a-Service (SaaS) – the most rapidly growing deployment platform of choice.
Hybrid Cloud Security Architecture Model
The Security Architecture Model helps clients recognize areas currently protected and areas that are vulnerable. Combining Cloud-Based and Premises-Based security solutions, they provide Comprehensive On-Demand Security. Each of these Managed Security providers are connected to their state-of-the-art Event Correlation SIM for Reporting and Forensic Analysis and Centralized Log Aggregation.
- .Managed IPS.
- .Log Management.
- .Web Filtering.
SaaS Solutions For Colocation Provide by Managed Security Providers
Benefits of a Cloud-Based, SaaS solution include:
- .Hybrid Cloud Security Architecture to identify vulnerabilities and security gaps, while complimenting existing defenses.
- .Reduced risk through 24x7x365 Coverage within their fully manned Security Operations Center (SOC).
- .Rapid Deployment Time, typically less than 30 days, to accelerate the ROI to the client.
- .No Upfront Capital Costs to combat shrinking budgets restricting IT departments from purchasing the technology they need to be secure.
- .No Technology Learning Curve so the organization can focus on supporting critical business operations.
- .Staffing & Security Expertise to minimize staffing training expenses and cover internal security skills gaps that can be exploited by attackers.